Enrollment & Registration
Welcome to Taft Elementary!
To enroll your child for the current 2022-2023 school year, please collect the following student documents required for enrollment.
- Age Verification: Certified Birth Record, Duly Attested Baptism Certificate, Passport, County Registrar or Recorder Statement, Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian or Other
- Proof of Required Immunizations: Official copy from Doctor, or previous school.
- Proof of Residence: Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric) statement, contract or payment receipts in the
Other documents accepted:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contact, lease, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
If parent/guardian is renting or living with a third party, complete the following form with the third party signature and a copy of third party's Utility statement:
Residence Verification Form: English | Español
If parent/guardian is unable to provide any of the documents listed as proof of residence, please contact the office.
Families may also be asked to provide the following if applicable to your student.
- Educational Documents (If Applicable): Please provide a copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Accommodation Plan