Communication – The Key to Learning
We invite the Serrano community to be connected and stay informed through a variety of sources. Our parents and community generously donated the funds to enhance technology on our campus and will continue to help prepare our students for the 21st Century.
- We encourage all parents to use the following resources:
- Sign up for Parent Portal. OUSD provides access to student information. Please visit the front office form more information or to register for an account. Please note: Only parents and legal guardians are allowed access to Parent Portal.
- The OUSD web site is: www.orangeusd.org
- Student access number is the Student Permanent Number. It is used to log into the computer and it is their lunch account number (the number is used throughout the student’s career in OUSD).
- The Serrano News is sent online via e-mail.
- Principal’s Message – Periodic phone messages to all Serrano families via automated phone service.
- Important school information goes home each week in the “Wednesday Communication Folder”.
- Follow Our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/serranoousd/