- Students use quiet voices.
- Students are not to run or play in the library.
- Students are not to eat in the library. Hands should be clean before handling the books.
- Students are to treat the books and library equipment with care and respect.
- Students are responsible for the books they check out and must return them on time. A student who does not turn their books in on time will not be allowed to check out new ones until the other books are returned.
- The student or parent must pay for lost or damaged books at cost so that they may be replaced.
- Students must be accompanied by a parent before and after school.