Health & Safety
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 12:00pm - 2:00 pm
• June 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29
• July 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27
• August 2, 3, 9 and 10
Event Location: OUSD District Office ONLY during summer
Be sure to schedule your appointment before showing up at the testing location at https://bit.ly/ousdcovidtesting.
Here are some helpful tips for making an appointment:
- Use Google Chrome on a desktop/laptop.
- Make sure to use an email address and cell phone number you have easy access to.
- Check your junk or spam folders if having difficulty locating the verification email during the registration process.
If you have problems with the link or registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing a safe and healthy school environment for all of our students and employees continues to be our top priority, and we appreciate your ongoing support of our students and staff.
|2022-2023 Safety and Health-Driven Plan|
|COVID-19 Safety Plan (CSP) For In-Person Instruction|
MASK REQUIREMENTS 2/28/2022
On February 28, 2022, Governor Newsom announced updated face mask guidance. Based on the announcement:
- After 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 11, face masks for students and staff in K-12 indoor school settings (including preschool and CARES) will shift from required to strongly recommended, irrespective of vaccine status.
- The Orange Unified School District will align its protocols accordingly and allow students and staff a choice when it comes to wearing a face mask while indoors on school campuses starting Saturday, March 12, and moving forward.
Student device pickups, exchanges, and returns are done at your school site. IT team members will coordinate with teachers and staff at each of the schools to assist with technology-related issues. Please contact your school's front office regarding site-specific procedures.
En este momento, las recolecciones, cambios y devoluciones de dispositivos de los estudiantes se realizarán en la escuela. Los miembros de nuestro equipo de IT se coordinarán con los maestros y el personal de cada una de las escuelas para ayudar con los problemas relacionados con la tecnología. Consulte con su oficina de la escuela sobre los procedimientos específicos del sitio.