- Children have a 40-minute lunch period (30 minutes on inclement weather days).
- We have no means of refrigerating or warming up student lunches brought from home at school.
- For those students bringing their lunches, milk or juice can be purchased at school.
- IF A CHILD FORGETS THEIR LUNCH, PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO DROP OFF LUNCHES FOR STUDENTS IN THE OFFICE – THE OFFICE WILL CONTACT STUDENTS TO GET THEIR LUNCH.
- If parents wish to be present during the lunch period – please check in with the office and get a "Vistor" sticker to wear. Parents may be asked to sit at an empty table with their child for safety reasons.
Buying Lunches at School:
- Nutritious hot lunches are available daily. Children may bring money each day or buy for longer periods of time. When a student brings money to school, they need to come to the office and place their money in a lunch envelope with their name and PIN number by 10:00 a.m. Personal checks can be made payable to: Nutritional Services.
- The office is unable to loan money to students.
Reduced and Free Lunch Program:
Lunches are available at a reduced price for families who qualify.
- An application form is available in the school office and is sent to all families the last week of July. This application must be submitted each school year. It takes approximately 2-3 weeks for applications to be processed.
- The Food Services Department will notify you about your qualification for the program after the application has been submitted by the school office for processing.