Mr. Morgan's Newsletter
In-person School Schedule is as follows:
Mondays and Tuesdays - All grades, cohort A (last names A-L).
Thursdays and Fridays - All grades, cohort B (last names M-Z).
- IMMUNIZATIONS- you must have your Immunizations up to date and turned in before school starts live and VIRTUAL.
- ABSENCES - if you need to notify Attendance of an excused absence for your student, you can email Mrs. Day at: email@example.com
- For information about meal pick-up from school, please click on one of the links below:
- If your student is having technical issues with their school device, you can call the Parent Helpdesk at 714-628-5372 between 8am and 4pm.
- If you would like to receive announcements from the principal through Instagram, please follow us at: @portolamatadorsousd @portola_music @portola_avid @portola_asb
Advancing and motivating students for college and career readiness.
Beginning and Advanced Band, Orchestra, Guitar
Beginner to advanced drawing and painting, clay modeling, wall murals for the school and more.
Technology career readiness