Panorama Elementary is an award-winning elementary school in Orange Unified School District servicing students from Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin and other neighboring cities. Although we offer first priority enrollment to our resident students, we offer enrollment to out-of-boundary students through the Open Enrollment process beginning in late Feb/ early March of each year. Please check back to this page as we get closer to that timeframe if you are interested in enrollment for next year. If you are interested in enrollment for this year, please call our office at 714-997-6265.
Below is the registration process once enrollment is confirmed.
- NEW STUDENT TO PANORAMA
- NEW IN-COMING, KINDER - 6TH GRADE STUDENTS AND RETURNING PANTHERS
- OPEN ENROLLMENT
- INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFERS
- REQUIRED VACCINATIONS
Welcome to Panorama! The first steps to enrolling your student at Panorama are below.
If you are a resident of the school you are registering for:
1) Go to: http://aeries.orangeusd.org/air/ and enroll your students information.
2) Take the documents below into the school's front office.
The following documents are necessary to register a child for school:
- Birth verification document
- Immunization card
- Most current proof of address:
- Utility bill – electric, gas or water
- Rental/mortgage statement
- County of Orange letter
- Residence Verification form with Utility bill attached (If renting a room)
If you are not a resident of the school's boundaries, please see the Open Enrollment Tab.
Welcome Back Panorama Families!
This year Panorama is implementing a new online registration process for collecting all required forms prior to the first day of school. Before attending registration in late August, please complete the following steps.
1. Log on to Parent Portal and update your information. PRINT your students
Click here to visit the Parent Portal
2. Please PRINT and complete the Over the Counter Products Parent Authorization Form within Parent Portal.
Parents/guardians requesting inter-district transfer of students into Panorama Elementary and the Orange Unified School District must first obtain a release from their district of residence. The release should be taken to the school the parent/guardian wishes the student to attend. The school will verify the availability of space in the school, and/or program requested, and forward the request to the office of Student and Community Services. Student and Community Services will notify the parent/guardian of the status of their request.
On June 30, 2015, Governor Brown signed a new immunization Bill, Senate Bill (SB) 277. This law took effect on July 1, 2016 and requires that all children in California be fully immunized to attend public or private school. "Fully immunized" includes the 10 required vaccinations currently required by the state. More information is available online at