Parking Lot Procedures
PARKING LOT – DROP OFF AND PICK UP
While entering and exiting the parking lot, it is essential that we use caution and remember that we must all work to ensure the safety of all students.
Safety rules for our parking lot include:
· There are two lanes for drop off and pick up - the curb lane closest to the school and the right side lane in the center of the
parking lot (see diagram). Students should only exit and enter cars from these lanes.
· Parents and students walking through the parking lot must use the designated
· Cars are not to be left unattended in the drop off lanes. If you need to leave your car, please pull into a marked parking
space or park your car on the street.
· The left-side lanes are for passing through only. Students are not permitted to
enter or exit cars from these lanes (see diagram).
· Please pull forward in the drop off/ pick up lanes to permit access to other cars.
· Traffic from the first exit should only turn right during school hours.
Staggered Drop-Off time in the AM:
· 7:50 – 8:00 AM : 4th through 6th grade students
· 8:00 – 8:10 AM : 1st through 3rd grade students
· 8:05 – 8:15 AM : TK/Kindergarten students
**Families with multiple children attending La Veta should please drop students at the time of the youngest child**