All students must adhere to the uniform guidelines outlined below.
If you wish to purchase shirts or sweatshirts with the Esplanade logo, you may do so at the front office.
- Polo shirt – navy blue, light blue, gray, red or white (plain or with school logo)
- White dress shirt or blouse with collar (plain)
- Esplanade spirit shirt
- Navy blue or khaki shorts, jeans, pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers
- All bottoms must fit at the waist
- Length of shorts, skorts, skirts, or dress – with arms relaxed at the side, hemline should be at or below fingertips
- No sweatpants or leggings
- Closed-toe shoes only
- No heels
- Navy blue, gray, black, or white
- Plain or Esplanade logo only
- Hoods are permitted to be worn outside only
- Only Esplanade logos are permitted, no other logos are allowed. If you wish to purchase Esplanade logo uniforms, you may do so at the front office.
- Baggy, oversized, or undersized clothing is not permitted
- Torn clothing is not allowed
- Boots should not be worn unless it is raining. Tennis shoes are best for recess and PE.
Jewelry and Safety
- Students who have pierced ears cannot wear spikes through the piercings. Earrings of excessive size or loops that a finger can fit into are dangerous and may not be worn to school.
- Chain/studded belts or wallet chains are not permitted.