Great to have you and your student(s) back to school at Orange Unified!
Registration for your child’s new school year begins with an EASY, ONLINE process!
In July and August, before the first day of school, parents will see a banner on their Parent Portal account that says, “Data Not Confirmed.” Parents are required to review annual notifications and update student information by clicking on the banner. Completing this process creates the student’s Emergency Card for the new school year. The new Emergency Card is required for back-to-school registration.
Once you login to your Parent Portal account:
- Update telephone numbers for parents and emergency contacts, provide updated student health conditions and print age-appropriate required health forms.
- Complete a residence survey (for possible McKinney Vento qualification) and identify whether or not parent/guardian is Active in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Authorize or Decline Emergency Medical Treatment, Internet Use and Photo Release.
- Acknowledge annual notifications regarding the Parent/Pupil Handbook, eDocs Program, Human Reproduction Education (secondary schools only), Myers-Stevens Student Insurance and the Native American Program. Program information and forms can be printed for parent use. Directions are included.
- Print and sign the Over the Counter Products Authorization Form and submit to the school at Back to School Registration.
When you complete the Data Confirmation process, print, sign and date the Final Confirmation, called the New Emergency Card. Emergency Card is required for Registration.
Visit your school’s website for Registration dates and details to complete the Registration process: www.orangeusd.org/our-schools
If you do not have a Parent Portal Account, please print and complete the Parent Portal form. Take the form to your school office, with your identification. Your school will activate a Parent Portal account for you.
*Please Note that Parent Portal Data Confirmation does NOT include:
- Change of Address – need current utility bill or Residence Verification form
- Change of Email Address – need new Parent Portal form
- Change of Parent/Guardian – need court order, caregiver form, or other
- Court Orders – need copy of most current restraining, custody, or other
- Name Change – need legal docs or OUSD form
- Delete an Emergency Contact
These changes require the parent/guardian to visit the school office, with identification and the appropriate documents.
Thank you for continuing to be part of the OUSD family!
We hope your child has a great school year!
For Kinder & 1st Grade Only:
|K/1st Grade Physical Exam Requirements||Printed Form REQUIRED|
|Physician’s Health Exam for School Entry||Parents: Confirm Info Received|
For TK Through Grade 12:
|Physician’s Oral Assessment for School Entry||Parents: Confirm Info Received|
|Over the Counter Products Authorization Form||Printed Form REQUIRED|
|Student Health Inventory||Online Update Required|
|Residence Survey||Answers Record in Aeries for Staff to Review|
|E-Docs||Printed Form Required to Enroll in Program|
|Parent/Pupil Handbook||Parents: Confirm Info Received|
|Student Injuries and Insurance Letter||Parents: Confirm Info Received|
|Native American Info/Form||Printed Form, IF APPLICABLE|
Human Reproduction Education
Secondary Schools ONLY
Parents: Confirm Info Received
Letter Required to Opt-Out
|Medical Emergency Treatment||YES or NO Confirmation|
|Internet Use||YES or NO Confirmation|
|Photo Release||YES or NO Confirmation|
|Community Eligibility Provision Form||Printed Form REQUIRED for Students Attending California, Esplanade, Handy, Taft & Yorba ONLY|