OUSD Enrollment Process for
2020-2021 NEW STUDENTS
Welcome to Orange Unified!
We're happy to have your student(s) as part of our Orange Unified community!
To enroll your child for the current 2020-21 school year, please follow the instructions below AND contact your school office. School staff will answer any questions you have and help you complete your student's enrollment process.
Please contact Student & Community Services at 714-628-5424 if you have any questions about the enrollment process.
To identify your School of Residence, before you enroll, use the OUSD School Locator:
- Enrollment for TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (TK) for Students NEW to OUSD (Never Enrolled Before)
- Enrollment for KINDERGARTEN
- Enrollment for GRADES 1-12 (NEW TO OUSD)
- Enrollment for GRADES TK – 12 (If previously attended OUSD)
- Requesting Open Enrollment for 2020-2021
- Requesting an Inter-District Transfer