Welcome to Orange Unified School District!
The following documents are required to enroll a child in school:
- Age Verification (Certified Birth Record, Duly Attested Baptism Certificate, Passport, County Registrar or Recorder Statement, Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian or Other)
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence – current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water) or Residence Verification form with Utility Bill attached, if renting from or living with a third party.
- Special Education IEP – most current record, if applicable
- Is New to OUSD & Lives Within OUSD Boundaries
- Is an Open Enrollment or Inter-District Transfer Student, or is Returning to OUSD from Another District
- Is Continuing at His/Her Home School for the New School Year
To Enroll your Student (NOT for new students enrolling from outside OUSD boundaries on Inter-district Transfer):
Take your online enrollment form and the required documents to your school to complete the enrollment process. Parent/Guardian identification is required.
VISIT YOUR SCHOOL OFFICE for these forms:
- OUSD Pupil Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey (not required for current students)
- Parent Portal Agreement Form
Take the completed enrollment forms and the required documents to your school to complete the enrollment process. Parent/Guardian identification is required.
If you have any questions about continuing enrollment, matriculation, or back-to-school registration, contact your school office or Student and Community Services (SCS) to assist you:
(714) 628-5424 | SCS@orangeusd.org