Please see the links to the left for specific enrollment information.
The following documents are necessary to register a child for school:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization card
- Transcript for Secondary Students (7-12)
- Transcript or most current grade report for Elementary Students (K-6)
- Most current proof of address:
- Utility bill – electric, gas or water
- Rental/mortgage statement
- Residence Verification form with Utility bill attached (If renting a room)
Please contact your home school for more information.
Students interested in attending McPherson Magnet School as a new student must participate in a lottery. In order to participate in the lottery at McPherson Magnet School (K-8), families will need to attend one of the orientation meetings at McPherson Magnet School. For additional information, please call 714-628-4329 or visit their website.