EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The purpose of this committee is to be introduced to topics that are impacting the student learning in connection with technology and to advise on solutions. The Educational Technology Advisory Committee meets four times throughout the year from 3:30-5:00pm.
TEACHER TECHNOLOGY LEAD
Teacher Tech Leads serve as the liaison between the Ed Services Technology Department and their school sites.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attending the monthly TTL meeting,
- Communicating directly with the site principal about meeting details in a timely manner
- Communicating/presenting information or resources to teachers at staff meetings or through email/handouts, as needed
- Promoting and supporting Digital Citizenship (program/accountability logs)
- Promoting and supporting the Technology Survey rollout.
- Serving as a site based resource for login or username support
- Communicating school site issues/concerns to Ed Tech Coordinator at meetings
- Referring teachers as needed to Help Desk
- Other tasks may also be to survey/provide feedback for site or dept. needs or to test/pilot resources