The Orange Unified School District has elected to become subject to the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Procedures. The District is inviting all licensed contractors to submit their information for inclusion on the District’s list of qualified bidders for the current calendar year
WHAT IS CUPCCAA?
The California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act is under the umbrella of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUPCCAC) and provides for alternative bidding procedures when an agency performs public project work by contract.
- Public projects of $60,000 or less may be performed by negotiated contract or by purchase order [PCC22032(a)]
- Public projects of $200,000 or less may be let to contract by the informal procedures set forth in the Act [PCC22032(b)]
- Public projects of more than $200,000 shall be let to contract by formal bidding procedures [PCC22032(c)]
In November of each year, participating Districts place an ad in various construction trade journals inviting all licensed contractors to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion on the District’s list of bidders for the following calendar year.
The Orange Unified School District has completed all the necessary requirements to participate in this alternative bidding process and solicits your firm to register.
Orange Unified School District has contracted with Colbi Technologies to provide a web-based process for submitting to their Prequalified Contractor CUPCCAA lists called Quality Bidders.
- To sign up CLICK HERE
- For detailed instructions in completing your application, please navigate to the bottom of the page from this link: CONTRACTOR INSTRUCTIONS
- For a current list of CUPCCAA Contractors signed up in Orange Unified School District CLICK HERE
NOTE: This registration process is for the purpose of being notified of construction related bid opportunities according to your license classification. This is not a prequalification process.