Enrollment/ Opening Day Packet
Crescent Elementary belongs to the Orange Unified School District, servicing students from Anaheim Hills, Anaheim and Orange. It has demonstrated itself as a leader in education, receiving California Distinguished School Award in 2018, and Gold Ribbon Award in 2016.
Although we offer first priority enrollment to our resident students, we offer enrollment to out-of-boundary students through the Open Enrollment process beginning in late Feb/ early March of each year. Please check back to this page as we get closer to that time frame if you are interested in enrollment for next year. If you are interested in enrollment for this year, please call our office at 714-997-6371.
Below is the registration process once enrollment is confirmed.
Welcome Back Crescent Families!
Crescent uses an online registration process for collecting all required forms prior to the first day of school. Before attending registration in late August, please complete the following steps.
1. Please PRINT and complete the Park Permission Slip.
2. Please PRINT and complete Library Guidelines.
3. Log on to Parent Portal and update your information. PRINT your student's
Emergency Card and return it to your child's teacher.
4. Please PRINT and complete the Over the Counter Products Parent Authorization Form within Parent Portal.
5. Please print an opening packet with essential school information here.
6. Please print a 2018 - 19 School Calendar here.
- Please take time to visit Crescent's PTA site here.
- Join Crescent’s PTA by PRINTING and COMPLETING the Membership Form here.
- You will also have the opportunity to sign your child up for the Birthday Book Club.
- Request a copy of the monthly Cougar Roar Newsletter providing many informative details and links to school activities.
- Sign up to help out at one of your child’s favorite school events by completing the Volunteer Section.
Parents/guardians requesting inter-district transfer of students into Crescent Elementary and the Orange Unified School District must first obtain a release from their district of residence. The release should be taken to the school the parent/guardian wishes the student to attend. The school will verify the availability of space in the school, and/or program requested, and forward the request to the office of Student and Community Services. Student and Community Services will notify the parent/guardian of the status of their request.
On June 30, 2015, Governor Brown signed a new immunization Bill, Senate Bill (SB) 277. This law took effect on July 1, 2016 and requires that all children in California be fully immunized to attend public or private school. "Fully immunized" includes the 10 required vaccinations currently required by the state. More information is available online at https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavCl...