Do you have a child between the ages of 0 and 5? We have the program for you! Our Learning Links program is an interactive parent and child program that helps families learn school readiness skills for children. We assist parents, guardians and other family members to be the child's first teacher. We walk families through "Talking, Reading and Singing" with their child in order to give them the best start (First Five, California Campaign).
Learning Links offers the following opportunities for children and families:
- Structured and unstructured activities that are customized to your child's age and developmental level
- Access to a wide variety of materials, games and educational opportunities that stimulate children's growth
- Support of a Credentialed Teacher with expertise in Early Childhood Education
- Access to School Readiness Nurses
- Referrals to community resources including food, shelter, etc.
- Parent training
- Free resources such as books to read, etc.
- Dual Enrollment - Children who attend our preschool program are also eligible to attend Learning Links
- ALL are welcome
Our Learning Link Program is available this year at the following school sites:
1415 Fairhaven Ave., Santa Ana, 92705
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:15 AM – 10:30 AM
4319 E. Jordan Ave., Orange, 92869
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
5125 E. Gerda Drive, Anaheim, 92807
Mondays and Fridays 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
13321 Lampson Ave., Garden Grove, 92840
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:15 AM – 10:30 AM
ALL LEARNING LINK CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY ONLINE DUE TO COVID-19. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LINK TO ONLINE CLASS, PLEASE CONTACT KENDY GIOIA (firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-628-5828).
Early Learning Center - 250 S. Yorba St., Orange, CA 92869
Phone: 714-628-5577 Fax:714-538-8941