Do you have a child between the ages of 0 and 5? We have the program for you! Our Learning Links program is an interactive parent and child program that helps families learn school readiness skills for children. We assist parents, guardians and other family members to be the child's first teacher. We walk families through "Talking, Reading and Singing" with their child in order to give them the best start (First Five, California Campaign).
Learning Links offers the following opportunities for children and families:
- Structured and unstructured activities that are customized to your child's age and developmental level
- Access to a wide variety of materials, games and educational opportunities that stimulate children's growth
- Support of a Credentialed Teacher with expertise in Early Childhood Education
- Access to School Readiness Nurses
- Referrals to community resources including food, shelter, etc.
- Parent training
- Free resources such as books to read, etc.
- Dual Enrollment - Children who attend our preschool program are also eligible to attend Learning Links
- ALL are welcome
Early Learning Center - 2345 E. Palmyra Ave., Orange, CA 92869