- New to the District? Start here.
- Transcripts, School Records & Yearbooks
- Preschool (age 3-5)
- Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten (age 5-6)
- Employment Opportunities
- Student Teaching / Student Observation / Internships
- Special Education
- Alternative Education & Career Technical Education
- Homeless Education
- Have a question? Contact us.
- If you are new to Orange Unified School District, please use the School Site Locator to determine your OUSD "home" school.
- To enroll in a school other than your home school, you will need to enroll via Open Enrollment.
- To enroll in an OUSD school if you live in another school district, please submit an Inter-District Transfer.
- For additional information regarding Open Enrollment or Inter-District Transfer requests, contact Student & Community Services at (714) 628‐5424.
If you attended a school in the Orange Unified School District, we have your records. Please keep in mind that students will be provided only unofficial copies. Official copies will be sent with an official seal to colleges, universities, companies and other officially recognized agencies. If you have a problem with official records, or any questions, please contact the Office of Student & Community Services at 714-628-5424.
Graduates from 2005 forward, including current students, must order official transcripts at http://exchange.parchment.com/
Graduates from 2004 and earlier, please complete the Transcript/Records Request Form.
Unfortunately, diplomas are irreplaceable.
The District Office does not have any yearbook copies. Please contact the school in question directly regarding such inquiries. Click on the following link for school contact information: Directory of Schools
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten programs are available for children as shown in the age chart below:
Additionally, Orange Unified offers two language immersion programs starting in Kindergarten:
Spanish (California) and Mandarin Chinese (Fletcher).
For more information, please call Elementary Educational Services at 714-628-4463.
*WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING STUDENT TEACHER REQUESTS FOR THE 19/20 SCHOOL YEAR*
STUDENT OBSERVERS (classroom)
All Student Observers MUST complete the Google Link. Once you complete the link a confirming email will be sent with further instructions.
School Psychology Internships/Practicums, School Counselor (Mental Health), School Counselor (Academic) and Speech Pathology Internships. All Student Interns/Observers need approval before a placement can be made. Please call the numbers below to set up an appointment. The Human Resources Department must have a current "Memorandum Of Understanding" (MOU) with the sponsoring institution.
All students MUST complete the Google Link. Once you complete the link a confirming email will be sent with further instructions.
For Psychology and Speech please call (714) 628-4080
For Academic Counselors please call (714) 628-4550
Orange Pre-K provides services for infant, preschool and kindergarten-aged students with mild to moderate and moderate to severe disabilities which are identified through the Special Education assessment process.
Canyon Hills is a special education school for students with moderate to severe disabilities. At Canyon Hills School, the staff strives to educate and develop each individual to his or her fullest potential within the home, school, workplace and community setting.
You will find specific information regarding the rights of our "Homeless Students and Families" on the McKinney-Vento/Homeless Education Program page.
Kristine Nelson, M.A
Coordinator, McKinney-Vento/Foster Youth and At Risk Youth
Phone number: 714-628-5424